New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Noob in Indy

Old 09-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Suprtek
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noob in Indy

Hello everyone. I can see there's lots to learn here. I was only browsing the forum for a few minutes and I believe I've already found a solution to an issue with my Magnum.

I've been a Dodge owner for years. My family has had 3 different Dodge vans. The current one is a 2005 Grand Caravan that's been a real workhorse. We enjoyed a really nice fully loaded 98 Stratus ES for a number of years. I recently sold a 2000 Dakota quad cab SLT that I owned for about 10 years. I now drive a nearly mint 2005 Magnum SXT. I wasn't really looking for that type of vehicle but I happened to find it and it just sorta called out to me. I managed to make a really sweet deal on it and decided I couldn't pass it up. I'd love to experience the Hemi in one of these but like a lot of us I just can't afford to feed one as a daily driver. So far I've been really impressed with the 3.5 in this car. I've only had it a week. I know everyone here knows what they look like, but this one is MINE!!

Name:  26538986279326183805IM102565x421_A562x421.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  24.7 KB

Old 09-01-2012, 10:04 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator

Welcome to DF
The forum has a vast of information here. Welcome aboard.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Suprtek

A personal welcome from a Mod! Thank you! I'm glad to be here.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:35 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator

If you have any questions just ask or send a pm.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Noob in Indy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: