New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 11:25 AM
LadySpeed03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie

Hey, I'm new on here. I've been having troubles finding a dodge website to help me modify my '03 Neon. Hopefully, I can get a little help on here! [sm=gears.gif]

Thanks!
Anne

Old 08-31-2005, 11:27 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: Newbie

You came to the right place!! Welcome to DF.....if you browse the main forum page there is an entire section devoted to the Dodge Neon as well as our DIY (Do it yourself) and General Tech sections....

Post some pictures of your ride as the Neon's are pretty popular on here....

Old 08-31-2005, 11:33 AM
LadySpeed03

HA, I'm pretty strictly stock right now. The only mods I have made are minor, I've changed out the stock stereo and put in a nice cd player and I'm working on getting subs and an amp for now. My goal is to work from the inside out and I know that's a girl thing but it's the way I wanna go. It's a work in progress but she'll look nice once I get done what I wanna get done.

Old 08-31-2005, 11:42 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Actually, working from the inside out is cheaper for alot of people....as you can buy smaller stuff and see the effects right away. I dont think it matters whether your a girl or not. My roommate has an 04 Neon SE and she did it the same way. We have a members mugshot section in the Off-Topic area where you could post a picture of you and your ride, just you, or just your ride......again....welcome to the club

Modding your car is still modding your car....not all of us can afford to pay for the body kits an rims right away... [8D]

Old 08-31-2005, 11:57 AM
LadySpeed03

Soooo True! I've already had the comments on how much of a girl thing it was to work from the inside out but I don't have the greatest job on earth and I really can't afford to just throw on a POS body kit and some rims ... when I get what I want, I want it to be worth it, I can't afford to screw up and I love my car to much to hurt her! lol It'll take some time for me to do some things to my car but I have a little bit of a mini - truckin background and I have a lot of friends who know how to slam a car and bag it, possibly. I'm set for now, I just need some pointers and I kinda need to get myself out there and learn more about the car.

Old 08-31-2005, 12:29 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

You'll be fine Just read thru the forum threads and feel free to ask questions...

Old 08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Trippen
Professional

Working from the inside out makes for a great sleeper especially when a girl is driving. Guys get fooled all the time....My moto is work on the engine and the interior first then worry about what it looks like on the outside later. Nothin funnyer then a car with 15k in exterior parts and the stock 1 1/2 inch tale pipe sticking out if its even that big.....

Old 08-31-2005, 05:25 PM
LadySpeed03

Well, that's my goal. I bought my car used with only 30,000 miles on it, so my car looks good. I'm not worried about the outside, I just don't see a point in having all of this exterior work done on the car but nothing at all done on the inside. It'll be easier for me too until i can get more money saved up and everything.

Old 08-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Dodge_Sniper
Banned

Welcome to DF!!

-Ron

Old 09-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Daksport1pa
Banned