New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello; About To Make The Long Awaited Switch

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:38 AM
CAkin24
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello; About To Make The Long Awaited Switch

Hi, I'm Chris. I live in Delaware. I've been a Dodge guy ever since they returned to NASCAR in 2001. Of course I was only about 12 then.

I've owned two vehicles previously. A 2001 Saturn and a 1992 Oldsmobile. Both of them were nightmares. So many check engine lights between two cars. Done with GM now. Well, I thought so. Had to get a rental car, I hit a deer with the Saturn and totaled it. They set me up with a 2011 Chevy Impala and I've had it four days and already the check engine light is on. Seems like a common problem with all the GM vehicles I've ever driven, and it's been over ten or twelve. I used to work with cars....

Anyhow, I'm so excited to almost certainly switch over to Dodge. I'm looking into a used 2003 Dodge Stratus SXT coupe. It's loaded with options and I've always loved the look of the 2003 - 2005 Stratus coupes. And it's time for me to get away from four doors. So hopefully I'll be catching up with everyone on here in the next few days about a new (to me) Stratus.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:00 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
I think you will like it here. Everybody is very knowledgeable on the site.

Quick Reply: Hello; About To Make The Long Awaited Switch