New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Dodge Owner!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Tigress22
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dodge Owner!!!

Hi All!!!

I'm new to this site and I'm in the process of purchasing a used 1996 Dodge Dakota. I live in Buffalo NY and for the winter I wanted a truck for the snow, this is the first time I have ever owned a truck and I'm not sure why but I'm excited. I know it’s not a new truck but it is in good condition and for being a 96 it only has 86,000 miles. Over the past few years I have enjoyed working on my car and just learning about cars. I'm really glad there is a site for dodge so now I can continue to work on this truck like my car, and I know I have somewhere to turn to find help so I can continue now what seems like a passion to me.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:25 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF

All of the members are very knowledgeable and helpful. If you have any questions, just ask anyone.

Old 10-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Tigress22
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by master tech
Welcome to DF

All of the members are very knowledgeable and helpful. If you have any questions, just ask anyone.

Thanks! I'm sure I will be asking a lot of questions, I have already found a lot of great information on this site and it was all from one post...lol

Quick Reply: New Dodge Owner!!!