New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

just got here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 06:11 PM
ozziesdad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up just got here.

lot's of questions. i'm an old school
dodge guy. All i've owned since my first car[16][68 GTX convertible]. just can't get away from them.
like i care to. Right? need detailed info on alot of different issues. i like clean and factory. information alot of times is very inaccurate. Or just NOT available. have 2 durangos,95 1500 4x4 360. and my 78 d-100[we call it the BEAST]. Love that old truck. Build em,brake em and enjoy pouring money back in them. And of course. No when to say OOOPPSSSS. Where do you get? factory interior lighting information? My latest buy. 1999 durango SLT 2 WD. When i purchased it. there was bunch of KIDS crap hanging from the headliner[DVD player,front and back]where the dome lights[were]mounted[factory]. I pulled the crap,hit the garbage can with the load. And went looking for the original fixtures. sorry about my luck. nothing matches the plug in. Or configuration between the sun visors. Really need to VIN this thing SOMESHERE. The local dealership already has enough of my money. And limit information of course,to payin customers WHO are there,ordering parts. i've got a computer. WHERE DO I GO? LOL.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:07 PM
theonlymikelogan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome. I'm brand-newbie to the site (today) ,but older than "the school" .My mid-life (ahem...plus, plus) crisis entails a Grampa rescue of a 73 D100, slanty....Loving it so far. Can't help with the newer stuff, just loving being able to wrench on a vehicle that doesn't know (much) more than me! Mike

Old 09-29-2013, 02:15 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts

ozziesdad
You should post your qusetions in the 1st gen Durango section, There is a lot of old school members there and they are very helpful.

Mike
Your D100 should posted in the 1st gen Ram section.

Quick Reply: just got here.