New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 AM
CAR.CLINIC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Hi all. My name is toby & i live in buffalo wyoming at the base of the big horns. Me and my uncle started a small repair shop here in sep. Of 2011. First year has been rough as we started with the tools and equipment that i have acqiured over the past 20 years as a mechanic & less than $1000 in funds. But we made it through. Now we are starting to see new faces and the word has slowly been spreading that we are here. Thank the lord for that. Hope to be able to help some on here, as this seems to be a realy good forum. Thanks to staff for keeping up this site.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:37 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
It is a really good forum, and we do have a lot of knowledgeable. I don't know if you have seen all sections to choose from. Any of the sections have lots of information. In fact some of the information is better than all-data. Enjoy the forum and if you have any question, just send me a pm.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 PM
CAR.CLINIC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome. Still new to the forum and trying to check out all these sections. OOOOO did i say all-data oops' some-data. I'm not sure how to pm. So some info on this would be great. thanks again.

Quick Reply: New member