New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Fold-a-Cover Introduction

Old 11-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fold-a-Cover Introduction

Hi everyone! I am a representative with Fold-a-Cover. Just wanted to let you all know that we are now an active member and sponsor on this forum and I am here to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Here is a little bit about our company and our products if you are not familiar with them.

Fold-a-Cover created the original hard folding tonneau cover and we have been manufacturing them right here in the USA since 1988. Our latest model is the G4 Elite; it can be opened from the front or back of the truck bed and has flush mounted handles that allow you to open either side of the cargo area quickly with one hand without ever having to opening the tailgate.

Fold-a-Cover Introduction-wlwon.jpg

Here are a few more features of the G4 Elite:
  • Integrated lock to secure your cover and your tailgate
  • Secure 8 point attachment
  • Patented OE Grade Mounting System
  • Stainless Steel full length hinges with water resistant seals
  • Precision machined mounting clamps
  • Rigid aluminum frame
  • Textured aluminum panels w/ OE Grade, UV resistant coatings

More recently we have developed our Personal Caddy, which is a drop in toolbox that fully integrates with our G4 Elite hard folding tonneau cover. We also have our Style Step, a step tube manufactured out of a single aluminum extrusion so it will not rust. Our Style Step also won SEMA’s Best New Product for Trucks, Vans, and SUV’s in 2007.

Since we are new here we wanted to offer everyone a special coupon for letting us be a part of your community. Use DodgeForum25 to get an extra $25 in addition to any current promotion on any purchase made in our Factory Store!

Find out more about all of our products at our website foldacover.com or place an order at our Factory Store (www.foldacoverfactorystore.com)

I will try to respond to posts in a timely fashion or feel free to email me with any questions you may have as well.

info@foldacover.com

Last edited by Fold-a-Cover; 11-05-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:13 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
Enjoy the site and welcome aboard.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fold-a-Cover Introduction