New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi all, new member here..

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 01:59 PM
mistracer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all, new member here..

Hi, name is Jack.
New to the forum and returning to Dodge ownership after many years away. Have used this forum prior to and now after the purchase.
My purchase...
'03 Durango SLT, 4.7, 545Rfe, LSD, Tow group, HD service group, 3.55. 92,xxx miles.

Have no prior history on the truck so starting from scratch.

All information found here helped in my buying decision and future maintenance.

What a great resource.

Jack

Old 12-13-2012, 09:23 PM
4Dodgetrucks
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jack, I am also new to the forum but not to Dodge trucks. I am a member of another forum concerning International Harvester tractors and yes you can really find out everything here. Just so the vetrans know my background

2003 dodge 3500 Quad cab 5.9 Cummins /6 speed, edge programmer, AFE cold air box, Magna flow exhaust. BD Exhaust brake 161K . My daily driver, retired RV puller/ Farm Truck
2007 dodge 2500 Quad cab 5.9 Cummins? 6 speed/ AFE cold air box plus AFE intake, BD Exhaust Brake, Special high flow exhaust 27 K. Vacation truck/ RV puller
2005 ram 1500 quad cab 4.7 v-8 72K currently has valve train noise that sounds like a lifter that will not pump up.
2005 Ram single cab/shortbox v-6 running boards Wifes grocery getter.
Gone but not forgetton- 1993 Dodge ram 2500 12 . She was bone stock had that truck 9 years 11 months with 285K when sold....... Still would fire on the first roll over and ran beautiful would not have hesitated to take that truck around the world.....but I am sure all of you know about that. Thanks for having me, Gary in Texas

Quick Reply: Hi all, new member here..