New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Semi-new owner of a 2006 dodge stratus

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Ihasmiata?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Semi-new owner of a 2006 dodge stratus

Hey everyone, the names Mike.
And me and my fiance picked up a 2006 dodge stratus SXT 2.4L auto about 4 months ago. Miles on the engine are unknown because it looks to have a junkyard motor put in it, but the miles on the chasis are just over 150k. And it's been her daily driver, plus the family car since I daily a 1990 miata.

A little back round about myself, I'm not new to cars, but I am new to the dodge brand. All my cars have pretty much been mazda's with the exception of a 92 GEO Metro 1.3L, and a 95 Mitsubishi eclipse GS. Otherwise I've owned a Mazda protege DX, and 3 1990 Mazda Miatas 1.6L. And I'll be taking possession of a 2003 MAzda Protege5 2.0L hatchback here in the near future.

Plans for the dodge are to keep it running, and using this forum to perform basic maintenance to keep the car running and driving well. So that I can save all my money for moding the protege5 once it makes its way to my garage!

I hope to learn as much as I can about this car, in hope of making maintaining this thing a little easier.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Semi-new owner of a 2006 dodge stratus