New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Just-in

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Just_DieselSmok_in
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Just-in

Hello DF party people. I am new here, I found this site as a result of installing a truck topper attempting to find the correct wiring for the 3rd Brake Light. Thanks to some advise given on this site I was able to find it rather rapidly and make my connection in under 5 minutes...well okay 10, it's cold here and didn't have any heat going so my fingers were numb. Anyway made my life easier, so figured might as well check out what the site has to offer as far as tips, tricks and DIY info. All helpful in today's economy. Besides, I might actually have some information to offer at some point.

I have a 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 6.7 Cummins. Yup had...had the DPF stuff...sorry tree huggers, but I am burnin less Diesel than I was before so you do the math. Just cause the exhaust may smell and look a little cleaner doesn't mean that burning twice the amount of fuel makes it better. Anyway, it's not a smog hog anyway. For doing what I did and moving it up from 13.8 mpg hwy to 21 mpg hwy I think I did alright.

Well hello again.