New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the site as a member...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 02:02 PM
pennell
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you kidding?The accent of sarcasm just makes it easier to understand!It's a lot easier to hear things in my native tongue.

Old 05-06-2013, 02:04 PM
pennell

Oh, and thank you for removing that weird ad. However, now I look a tad schizophrenic...

Old 05-06-2013, 04:38 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

No more than anyone else on here....you fit right in!

Old 05-06-2013, 05:12 PM
pennell

Well I'm glad to know I'm in good company..-_-;...:P In any case thanks for being so welcoming. I'm surprised this thread even turned into a conversation ( least it's in the right area!).

Old 05-06-2013, 08:38 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

yeah...lol....2nd gen Ram, well every thread turns into a free for all...can be frustrating at times when they go off topic so much, but they are just such a good group of people, I try not to give them grief. I was on a camaro forum (I own a Z28) and if there was so much as a hint of going off topic in a thread, about 4 moderators would jump your **** about it. I can understand maintaining control, but its an online forum for crying out loud. I'm not going to lose sleep over it...lol

Old 05-06-2013, 09:46 PM
pennell

Well thats the joy of everyone having an opinion I guess. And to some degree a little social interaction would warm people up more and might create a more personal drive to do some extra thinking and googling. So it could get beneficial if everyone stays halfway on topic.lol. Nice choice on cars by the way. Love camaros, cried the day I lost a chance at a '67 SS(it ran!).Have a long standing love affair with old muscle cars.

As a side note...the camaro mods sound like they have a weeeee bit too much time on their hands and keyboards. And sure you can lose sleep..sometimes the conversations on here get downright hilarious to look at! As a girl...it is really funny to watch the guys try and compare size over the internet :P You all seem like a good bunch though.Sorry about the old lady language...keeping the vulgar language down to nil can be a little tough.n.n;...

Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

haha...like your sense of humor...we try to control the vulgar posts, references to **ahem** body parts, but, it is mostly guys on here after all...and boys will be boys... : D

Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 PM
pennell

I blame my humor on being raised primarily around men my whole life. lol. Namely firefighters, paramedics and military...I'm sure you can guess how that all turned out.:P And I love how it's boys will be boys...guess you all really do stop after 21 ;P Kudos for being a gent about the 'ahem' body parts by the way. Cyber sandwich and an opened beer for you, sir!

Oh, and in other news...my own big V10 lug is finally back up and alive after a faulty crank shaft sensor had to be replaced!(seriously, replaced less than four months ago and already a fail...dang mopar.Never again!). Anyways, I'm off to go see if anyone can help with the funky fuel gauge. Be back later.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:01 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
yeah...lol....2nd gen Ram, well every thread turns into a free for all...can be frustrating at times when they go off topic so much, but they are just such a good group of people, I try not to give them grief. I was on a camaro forum (I own a Z28) and if there was so much as a hint of going off topic in a thread, about 4 moderators would jump your **** about it. I can understand maintaining control, but its an online forum for crying out loud. I'm not going to lose sleep over it...lol

This is what makes the 2nd gen forum (DF) so great. You get your problem fixed, and get to laugh a little in between.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 PM
pennell

Just a little?..Nah. I'm painfully easy to entertain. Dangerous when it comes to the internet though...>.<....

Quick Reply: New to the site as a member...