New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the site as a member...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 12:26 AM
pennell
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the site as a member...

Was shamelessly a lurker when my 1996 Dodge V10 decided to have a mechanical tizzy fit in the form of a bad crankshaft sensor and dirty throttle body from some idiot before me driving while the truck was back firing.

Quick information: Female, not very mechanically inclined, sadly. Still on the first Dodge that I've owned, but not the first for me to drive. Love my V10, drive it like any other 20 year old with a lead foot would. Does that more or less cover it? Anyways, off to threads to get a guess about what's wrong now! Later all :P

Old 04-29-2013, 07:41 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! If you have not already, check out the 2nd gen Ram section. Welcome aboard!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:47 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

No shame in lurking, I did it too for about 3 months before I realized this was simply the best place for me to learn and give info about 2nd gen rams. And there is no BS/snootyness like on other sites.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:37 PM
pennell

Thank you!And yes, the distinct lack of snootiness is very welcomed by a female who's actually had one very unprofessional shop heckle her for even driving her truck ( should have heard some of the shots I got for saying I towed with the thing).Living on the 2nd Gen forums and grateful for how many of you put up good information!With any luck I'll have to live on the 3rd Gen forums/ diesel forums by the beginning of this summer

Old 05-01-2013, 05:31 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

I admit....I strayed a bit in the beginning....but kept coming back here....there are some pretty crappy dodge forums out there....

Old 05-01-2013, 05:55 PM
pennell

Ahhhh you cheater :P Can't say I blame you, it feels a little weird to try and rely on just one site for the majority of information...this is still the internet after all...

Old 05-01-2013, 06:25 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

One thing about DF is , that you CAN rely on this site for the majority of the info you get.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:20 AM
pennell

Originally Posted by wangll
In this specific case, we don’t want to change how existing items work, and fixing these bugs would absolutely do that. We know that acquiring and valuing items is an importantBuy RS GoldWOW Gold
Diablo 3 Gold part of the Diablo experience and do not want to change the mechanics of how an item property works when people have already invested in it.

Shoo...bad spammer.Git
outta here!!! *chases with a hammer*Shoo or I'll expose the nerd who made you to sunlight and fry the little twerp.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:41 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

He (or she) is G.O.N.E!

Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Originally Posted by pennell
Ahhhh you cheater :P Can't say I blame you, it feels a little weird to try and rely on just one site for the majority of information...this is still the internet after all...

Zman is right, you CAN rely on this site. You may get a healthy dose of sarcasm along with it, but it's always good advice!!

Quick Reply: New to the site as a member...