New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

2012 Dodge Ram U connect

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 12:04 PM
DeannaSutak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Dodge Ram U connect

Hello,

I have a 2012 Dodge ram and I have been having problem with my I phones staying connected to the Bluetooth U connect. With my I phone 4s, I would be on phone calls, and it would make a loud popping sound and then it would not be connected to the Bluetooth any longer. I would have to reset the U connect settings and re install the i phone.

Thinking this was a problem with my i phone, I upgraded to the 5, and the same thing is happening. Any ideas??

I also have a problem listening to my voice-mail over the Bluetooth. It has worked once. I'm not sure how I had it work, but I havens been able to listen to my voice-mails over the Bluetooth u connect since

Any ideas??

Old 06-09-2013, 12:20 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,177 Likes on 2,930 Posts

Still have warranty left on your truck? Take it in to the dealer, and clue them in as to what is going on. Given that you are seeing the same symptoms on two different devices suggests it is a problem in the truck.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:13 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! Check out the 4th gen Ram section and see if someone else has had a similar issue.

Quick Reply: 2012 Dodge Ram U connect