New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New here/need help with 2001 sport ram headlights

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 08:47 PM
ThomasTepfer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry New here/need help with 2001 sport ram headlights

hey guys, idk if it has been posted or not but i have a huge problem. I recently came across a 2001 ram sport and someone tried to wire in non-sport headlights. I can handle the wire process (i hope ) lol but my problem is I cant find any headlights for it. I would like halos but now im getting desperate....all the ones that i have that claimed sport are just conversion headlights for the non sport and comes with a wiring harness to swith over non sport to sport....so they dont really go to a sport truck...(still following?) where can i find some ACTUAL sport headlights for my 2001 ram???? My 04 ram wasnt this complicated.....

Old 09-08-2013, 08:56 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,177 Likes on 2,930 Posts

For the stock units, check out LMC truck, or AMAutoparts.com.

Welcome to DF!

Old 09-08-2013, 12:27 PM
ThomasTepfer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yea i forgot about LMC. Weird I watch powerblock every weekend and somehow it slipped my mind lol. Thank you. I also have another question. I dont think I can tackle the wiring...I started looking at it and I think there might be a bad resistor or something...the wiring is working right now but very little...with the headlights on its very dim almost like they're off...and with the brights on its the same as they would be in dim....I dont think its getting enough power. I can add pictures on how its wired rightnow if needed.

Quick Reply: New here/need help with 2001 sport ram headlights