New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to forum but not to Dodge

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 12:30 PM
10ChallSRT8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forum but not to Dodge

Hi all,

I've joined quite a few other forums under the same screen name and sorta stumbled across this forum while Googling things.

I've had my 2010 Challenger SRT8 since Feb 2011. I traded in a perfectly good and paid for 05 Hemi Ram QC for this car... shoulda kept the track and bought the car without a tradein but oh well. Car is paid for now. I bought a lil economical 04 Ranger (yeah I know) step side pickup now for daily driving and the little bit of hauling I do. I love everything about my Challenger SRT8 except filling it up heh.

I've had Mopar off and on over the years.... 73 Dart Swinger w/360, 74 Charger w/360, 75 Dart Sport w/ 225, 95 Neon, 2000 Cherokee, 05 Ram, and wife has a 12 Chrysler 200 V6.

I cant leave well enough alone on anything I own and so I've modded the Challenger to the point the stealerships give me a hard time on warranty coverage on the rare occasions I take it to them. I am well aware of the Magnusson/Moss Act but have not needed to invoke it yet.

Mods: Inertia SRT Max cam, SLP 25% under driven crank pulley, LMI fenderwell CAI, Zeitronix air fuel ratio monitoring, custom tuned via Diablosport Predator and Trinity, Solo X3 catback, Jet 180* thermostat, Billet Tech Catch Can and various "Bling" items under the hood, 3gCustomz ABS Cover and Fuse Box Cover color matched to car, SLP Line Lock for the track, swapped out factory 3.06 geared Getrag rear for a 3.73 one, Razors Edge 4 point front strut bar, replaced squealing Brembo brake pads with Centric posi-quiets, Hankook EVO V12 tires to replace the crappy Goodyears, Metco drive shaft safety hoop, Hoosier DRs for the track, Natedawg/Rebadge custom exterior badges, Altec powered remote controlled flip-up front license plate, Webelectrics sequential tail lights, "Lockpick" to fully enable the MyGig NAV/GPS to allow front a rear cameras and entering waypoints while in drive.
So yeah, not crazy wild but definitely not stock

Old 09-28-2013, 04:34 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Droool........Sick ride man....Dayum I love those cars....Welcome to DF!

Quick Reply: New to forum but not to Dodge