New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

White Night Rear Lighting/New Vendor/Member

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 01:05 PM
whitenight1
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Night Rear Lighting/New Vendor/Member

I am Rob Spencer,Sales Manager for White Night Rear Lighting Systems and I wanted to introduce myself and our compay to everyone at the dodge forum. We are a new advetiser or Vendor I guess you could say and I wanted to invite everyone to check out our rear lighting system at our website www.whitenight.com
We manufacture what we feel is the best and most powerful rear lighting system on the market . We have been producing the White Night for over 10 years now and we work hard to make our customers happy. This light system is fully automatic and produces over 80 feet of rear lighting. It makes backing up in the dark simple and safe. It is a great product for boating,camping hunting,fishing, snow plowing and pretty much anything where you need better rear lighting.
I look forward to interacting with the members at the dodge forum and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are going to be offering some Holiday Specials between now and the end of the year so be looking for them!!

Old 11-09-2013, 11:12 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,382 Likes on 3,122 Posts

Interesting. With a close to 10 amp draw though, is the stock wiring adequate to the task for that?

Old 11-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Mad Mudder
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What about the older trucks like my 1986?

Old 11-11-2013, 08:48 AM
whitenight1
Former Vendor
Default White Night rear lighting

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Interesting. With a close to 10 amp draw though, is the stock wiring adequate to the task for that?
The stock wiring is good. We have an internal relay inside the light and what we suggest is that if you have a 7-pin trailer wiring plug that you splice into the harness going into the rear of the 7-pin trailer wiring plug. we use the backup light wire to trigger the relay when the transmission is put into reverse and then we use the 12 volt power wire for the power to the lights. This way we are not pulling a load on the backup light circuit. Most of the 12 volt power wires on the 7- pin trailer wiring plugs have either a 30 or 40 amp fuse. We also sell a 7-pin adapter that will plug into the vehicle's 7- pin trailer wiring plug that has a 3-wire pigtail the plugs up to the light unit(Part # 4149) It also has a lift up lid and 7-pin socket where a trailer can be plugged into it.
I hope I have helped you let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks, Rob

Old 11-11-2013, 08:53 AM
whitenight1
Former Vendor
Default White Night rear lighting

Originally Posted by Mad Mudder
What about the older trucks like my 1986?
The White Night is a very universal light unit and will fit most 2" hitches. The biggest requirement is that you need to have 3/4" of clearance between the top of the hitch and the bottom of the bumper .If you have this require clearance than it should fit just fine. The light unit is 15-1/2" wide so you can check this too.
Thanks, Rob

Quick Reply: White Night Rear Lighting/New Vendor/Member