New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

CALIFORNIA UNION DODGE MEET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 08:24 PM
x_srt4_x
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALIFORNIA UNION DODGE MEET!!!

Hi Guys,

It's Cat, Nino's wife. GREAT NEWS!!! THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!

I am working right now with Union Dodge in Garden Grove and arranging meets one Saturday a month. They have decided to host meetings and hold raffle drawings for prizes. Attendees will be given group purchase discounts and up-todate Mopar News. We will be able to also have a BBQ hoping that people will pitch in. I have asked for a visible parking area and an outside area to hold discussions.

I have a meeting with the manager tomorrow during my lunch time to discuss what is needed of them. HELP ME OUT. They said they have the latest info on aftermarket products and turbo upgrades. I need to provide pictures of previous meets so they can get a feel for what goes on. I will print out threads from our Tustin Meet and then send pictures of this Saturdays.

Please help me... Are you guys interested??? They will put in their own effort to make it fun.

Subaru Meets are one Saturday a month... coming up on the 9th of April. I am assuming the second Saturday of every month. Let me know if I am wrong.

1ST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH. UDM *UNION DODGE MEET*????

I want to get a running total of people who are interested to be able to plan.

Private message me with your name and cell phones and I too will return the message with my number.

NEW NEWS!!!

I am talking with Serenity Sounds in Fountain Valley who will be at the UDM (Union Dodge Meet) to present their car that many of you have seen. The black 2004 SRT-4. It's a beauty. Some of you at the Tustin/PCH drive met the guy but now his car is complete. DAMMNNN it's a must see!
They specialize in bodykits, lowering springs, exhausts, interior, stereo, etc... They are awesome with very competitive pricing.

http://www.serenitysoundusa.com/

He told Nino that any of his friends he'd hook them up good.

You guys I'm so excited!

Private message me with your name and cell phones and I too will return the message with my number.

Best regards,
Cat

Quick Reply: CALIFORNIA UNION DODGE MEET!!!