New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hullo!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 04:32 PM
novicius
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hullo!

It is a full-fledged racing organization, so we do compete for trophies and amass points throughout the year towards class championships. I landed a 4th place finish my first year (basically tied a buddy of mine also in a Neon R/T), last year I missed too many events to finish well (damn weddings [:@]), but this year I'm making my move.

Maybe.

Besides, I am looking to go faster -- just while turning left and right. Doing a banzai-run at the local speedway against the cones and narrowly missing the concrete retaining wall at 60+ mph, that's enough to get the ol' heart thumpin'. Working a corner last year, I had some fool in his new Sentra Spec-V ram the tractor tires I was standing on at 40+ mph. Smashed his front-end to hell!

The 'Cuda is for straight-line fun, the Neo' is for corner-carving fun. Yet I also want a HEMI Charger sometime in the future -- d'you think it's ok to own three cars while living in the city...?

- novicius -

Quick Reply: Hullo!