New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Taking on a Project

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 05:10 PM
ElevatedMotors
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taking on a Project

Hello everyone! Im looking forward to discuss car mysteries and also hoping to get some help on an 06 Ram 1500

!

Old 01-29-2017, 09:40 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,178 Likes on 2,931 Posts

Welcome to DF! Wander on down to the third gen Ram section. Folks there will be happy to help.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:38 AM
carid
Former Vendor
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase - you've made a great choice. I like the all black look on your '06. What plans do you have for it?

Old 02-02-2017, 08:09 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome!

Old 02-03-2017, 11:32 PM
ElevatedMotors
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone I dont ever had as much time to write back as I would like, Id like to thank everyone who welcomed me. So far the plans for this truck is to straighten out my ABS,BRAKE, and CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. After that a rebuilt transmission because i know its going out due to a interne performamce tunner from the prwvious owner! Stay away from those! Ill be towing alot so mind as well. I will also do a front 1/8 to 1/4 in steel bumper with LED fog lights and a winch. New suspension all around will be Installedn, as well as a new interior. Designed My way. Thank god my sister is a taylor and will save my *** on that bill. The motor wont be touched its clean and healthy besides its regular service. The truck is sprayed and rolled with rhino liner. The lift will stay, so will the 37's. Other than that A thanks and a shout out to Car Id @Carid this truck has tons of parts from there. Im here to help and be helped! Hello everyone all the way from the Mile High City!

Last edited by ElevatedMotors; 02-03-2017 at 11:40 PM.