New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

HELLO THERE!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 10:25 PM
embalmerjeff
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELLO THERE!

Yes, there is decent job security in the funeral business!

That's quite a feeling to "play God" with all of the nuclear codes & keys. I guess it would be a good idea to come into work not having a grudge toward a particular nation!

Old 11-25-2005, 10:33 PM
embalmerjeff

Thanks for the welcome!

The '57 was my Dad's favorite. I can't remember all of his Plymouths, but the '57 DEFINITELY stands out. I know he had a handful of 60s Furies, too. The last of the 70s Plymouths he & my Mom had were a '73 Satellite Sebring & a '74 Satellite 4-door. With Chrysler in bad shape toward the late-70s, my Dad didn't own another Mopar until 1987...that was a Charger that I eventually got my mitts on and took it to Englishtown. I had a hi-po Mopar clutch, hi-lift cam, and a hi-po computer in it. There's a picture of the front end of the car in the '92-'93 MOPAR Performance catalog in the 4-cylinder section. I'm on the starting line at Englishtown and I'm racing an all-show & no-go green Omni.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:17 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

At one time, my pride & joy was a '73 Challenger.
Dodge is developing the next Challenger for 2009ish, that might interest you. It's gotten a lot of positive attention already. Welcome to the site!

-Matt-