New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Whats going on

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 09:53 PM
leeboman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats going on

Hello everyone,

my name is Lee from the beautiful state of SC. Never been a truck kinda guy. Ive had a multitude of mustangs and been inside the guts of more modular engines than i care to admit. I was always a part of mustang forums, so i figured i would be a part of a dodge forum since i have one now. I bought a brand new 1500 tradesman RC with the v6. Originally went and tested a 2004 SRT 10 RC and it was an awesome truck, but it was what i wanted, not what i needed. This truck i have now is basically a white work truck with a few do dads on the inside. It has the work truck rims, but im sure i can get some of those nice black express rims for cheap. Thinking about putting a nice brush guard on the front and it will be a sharp little truck. The v6 in it is surprisingly torqued to be a 6er. Im never going to pull anything to big, so it is perfect for what i need. Ill just go find me an old fox body and give it some 351 love for my fast toy. Ive got a 6 year bumper to bumper on it, so no supercharging the little 6er, but thats ok. Anywho, good to meet everyone.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:40 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,179 Likes on 2,932 Posts

Welcome to DF! You want to check out the 4th gen ram section.

Yeah, V-6's these days put out more horsepower than the V-8's from the 'good ol' days'......

Old 09-27-2017, 07:12 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome!