New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello Guys, New member

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 03:09 PM
scott196777
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Guys, New member

Just joined the forum after buying my first non GM vechicle in 20 years. So, for the good stuff. I hope to learn a lot here about my new 2018 Dodge Durango R/T AWD Brass Monkey. Just got it a few days ago and absolutley love it.
After driving nothing but Silverados for the last 20 years this little Monster is a blast to drive! I hope everyone will cut me some slack as I try to navigate the new forum if I screw up from time to time as I get started. I'm shure I will have a lot of questions later but today seems a good time to start. So....

My new DD has the new hood with the functional vents and since my ride is a daily driver I have a concern about the rain water entering into the engine compartment. Should this concern me? And if so what are you doing to stop this?
I just assumed that the vents were for looks until it was too late.lol You Dodge guys dont screw around huh? So if anyone can help I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
SCOTT

Old 10-06-2017, 03:19 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,201 Likes on 2,953 Posts

Welcome to DF!

You are going to want the third gen Durango section.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:35 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Welcome!