New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

MOPAR guy, old truck.

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 11:55 PM
Ghostrider 67
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile MOPAR guy, old truck.

Hello all, glad to be here. I just purchased a 1986 Dodge Power Ram 4x4. I must confess that I only bought it for the motor/trans/accessories/and under hood wiring harness. However, after looking it over for a few days it has begun to grow on me. I'm not a truck guy really, but more of a '60s muscle car hotrod guy. I have a spare 440 and trans that I might be putting back into this truck and restoring it. Remains to be seen.
I'm 60 yrs old, married with three great kids and two great grandchildren. I'm a US Army combat vet with 30 years of service and am retired. We live in Western Vermont on 11 acres in a big log cabin. We have livestock and are surrounded by farms and forest. I am a custom car builder and usually only work on Mopar muscle. There's a 67 Coronet Pro Street project in the garage right now and it is headed into body work shortly since the metal work is now complete. I will be picking everyones brains here i'm sure and using the marketplace a lot. Peace. Ghost.

Old 02-17-2018, 08:44 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,179 Likes on 2,932 Posts

Welcome to DF!

And thank you for your service.

Old 02-17-2018, 03:15 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 336 Likes on 300 Posts