New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello, hope this is the right posting

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 05:11 PM
57T%hunderbird
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, hope this is the right posting

My name is Grid and I currently have a 2003 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, selling my 1996 Ram 1500 with 356000 hard-working miles.Cars in my past have included VWs to 2-seat T-birds to Caddys; high test gas went from .025/gal to the sky. Cigarettes when I smoked were 15 cents a pack. I am a mobile outboard engine tech, having been an independent 47 years, with two manufacturers 2 years, and spent 10 years in management with the Hertz Corp. I have been writing humor/tech columns for 28 years for Sea Magazine and Boating World. I'm known as The Motor Doctor, live in Urbanna VA with my significant other known as The Motor Nurse. Between us we have 10 children, 12 grandchildfren, 4 great grandkids, a 3 month old purebrerd Shepherd/golden posing as a Tasmanian Devil, and a 20 year old calico cat that instructs the dog in the intricacies of life using her claws.Now you're as bored as all my exes combined. I need to go find a forum for wiring. Thank you..

Old 04-07-2018, 08:19 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Welcome to DF! (all of you. )

You want to be in the third gen ram section.

Quick Reply: Hello, hope this is the right posting