New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

2010 dodge ram instrument cluster going crazy

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 10:22 PM
Jarret Olsen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 dodge ram instrument cluster going crazy

Having issues with my instrument cluster going crazy, I 1st had problems with my stereo occasionally cutting in and out but now in addition to that my cluster goes crazy, basically everything lights up, then the gas gauge doesnt work, stops tracking mileage, gas gauge and speedometer stop working, wipers come on by themselves. If I have my brights on, the lights will flicker. In addition to this my heat and ac wont work and windows wont open or close. Any suggestions? I thought it was the TIPM, replaced it. Didnt help. I believe it's the PCM.

Old 02-11-2020, 07:31 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,197 Likes on 2,949 Posts

Ah, the joys of computerized controls...... One of the reasons I drive an older truck.

Check out the Fourth Gen Ram section, folks there should be able to help you.

Old 02-11-2020, 01:43 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Jarret Olsen
Having issues with my instrument cluster going crazy, I 1st had problems with my stereo occasionally cutting in and out but now in addition to that my cluster goes crazy, basically everything lights up, then the gas gauge doesnt work, stops tracking mileage, gas gauge and speedometer stop working, wipers come on by themselves. If I have my brights on, the lights will flicker. In addition to this my heat and ac wont work and windows wont open or close. Any suggestions? I thought it was the TIPM, replaced it. Didnt help. I believe it's the PCM.
Hi Jarret, We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares

Quick Reply: 2010 dodge ram instrument cluster going crazy