New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Whats up all...

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 04:59 AM
CT_SRT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats up all...

Whats going on everyone just wanted to say whats up to everyone, and i own a black 2005 srt-4 if anyone cares...

Old 01-09-2006, 08:51 AM
BirdDog
Default RE: Whats up all...

Welcome to DF and post some pics when you can!

BD

Old 01-09-2006, 11:36 AM
draftingmonkey
Captain

John,

Welcome to DF. This is the place to come for getting ideas, checking out other peoples rides, asking questions and sharing knowledge. Lots of good people here. Glad to have you aboard.

If anyone cares?...We have a separate section for SRT-4's. And plenty of memebers there. I think you will be more than welcome around there. Have fun in the forum and hope you see you around.

James

Old 01-09-2006, 12:09 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

anyone cares...
Ofcourse we do! We love our SRT members, welcome to the site! Post pics as soon as possible.

-Matt-

Old 01-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Welcome to the site.

Old 01-09-2006, 05:05 PM
CT_SRT

thanks all..first off i dont know how to post pics...I dont have a digital camera but my dad does so if someone could tell me how to do it I will get some up once i clean the car...Cant having it look all dirty..., and i have to be able to drive somewhere to clean it and i cant drive cuz my jaw is wired shut and im on all sorts of narcotics...But seriously someone help me out with the posting pics thing lol...I really like this forum...on most other forums ive been on there is so much drama, and people think there the king of the world behind there computer screens, but i have not seen this anywhere on this site so i am very happy to be a part of it...

Old 01-09-2006, 05:58 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

and people think there the king of the world behind there computer screens
I know what you mean and it's the same at another forum I belong at. I asked for advice and one guy was like visit whogivesaf*ck.com" or something. Lol

Alright, when you're in a thread, click the "Post Reply" button

Below the text box will say, "Click here to Upload!"

Then just find the pics and upload them. Max 500Kb and they must be .jpg or .gif images..

Why is your mouth wired shut? How do you eat?

-Matt-

Old 01-09-2006, 06:03 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to DF!!!! Hope you get to drive your SRT-4 soon!!!!!!

Dusty

Old 01-09-2006, 06:19 PM
MGDMike
Champion

Hey man, we care!! I'm curious as how you get some grub in you as well? Welcome to DF!!

Old 01-09-2006, 08:05 PM
CT_SRT

well here is the story guys..first off thanks MATT..ill try and get some dirty pics ups tommorow lol...Here it is, It all started on New Years Eve, i was having a great time at my best friends party, i was getting drunk, drawing on kids who were passed out u know normal college kid things and some wannabe toughguys showed up to the party to give some little kid **** for something he didnt do.. Either way im a big guy 6'5 280 and two of these kids were my size but muscleheads on football scholarship...Either way they start pickin on this little kid and pushing him and i tell them to get the hell out of my buddy house and leave the kid alone. One kid starts pushing me i push him back and his buddy(who ive known for a long time and was always pretty chill with) gets in my face saying ohh im gonna kik ur ***, and i just start laughing at him cuz A) id whoop his *** in a fair fight, and B)we were chill. Well i look away for a second cuz my buddy said somen to me and he pops me in the face three times i just shake it off real quick and by the time i can realize hes hittin me again and agian..To make a already long story short i was in the hospital for the next day my Jaw is broken in 4 places and wired shut for 6 weeks....I do not eat, i drink soup, lots of freakin soup, i hate soup and its only been a week...lol.. But hey i quit smoking again, and i weighed myslef yesterday and am 165, so its not all bad u know....

Quick Reply: Whats up all...