New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Cool Little Picture

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 01:40 AM
IGottaFreeNeon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool Little Picture

How does everybody get the cool little picture next to their name? I'm obviously new here and I want one of those pictures.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: Cool Little Picture

If you are referring to the picture to the left by your post count/name.....that is called an Avatar. Those are relatively easy to do. You need a picture that is no bigger then 145x145 and no bigger then 20k in size. If you cant do this or dont know how, please email me the picture you want at twistedillusions24@yahoo.com and I will be happy to resize it for you.

You would then go up to the top of the screen where you see My Profile. In this section, you should see a box listed as My Avatar, about half way down the page. Choose the upload my picture and click the text to get a box to locate your avatar picture. Then find your picture and choose okay.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, click apply. The page will refresh and then click OK down at the very bottom as well. This will allow you to use your Avatar.

If you are referring to the picture below every post....that is called a signature and that is a bit more involved.

Old 06-04-2006, 10:30 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Cool Little Picture

Welcome to DF! Show us your new Avatar!

Dusty

Quick Reply: Cool Little Picture