New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

random story time

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:22 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default random story time

I think a random story time in the newbie area would be cool.. start off tell you bad *** or dumb *** story... mine comes in my rango the other night... I went up the caynon that looks all over the SLC (utah) vallie and its prety sweet. I wasn't able to make it up in my budys old *** truck last time.. but I took a chance bringign my prety much stock rango up the mountain.. but I killed it... and I was glad I brought a lady up to the top because the view that amazing the the ride was even better... even funner was the way home there was this tricked out getto hundai and he thought he would get in the other lane and waist me.. WEll I couldn't have it.. so steped on it and well he went bye bye.. any other cool storys please post..... or any thing you want to say post it.... JP

Old 07-27-2006, 04:51 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: random story time

Hell yeah your crazy story time what the hell were you thinking dude. damn get a life.. LOL..

Quick Reply: random story time