New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to dodge

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 03:00 AM
hubb1018
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to dodge

I haven't owned a dodge since 1989. It was a dakota, a brand new one. It broke down on me and my then 7 month pregnant wife right in the middle of of a very busy intersection. She wanted to kill me for buying it in the first place and I wanted to kill the *** that sold it to me. But neither happened. We ended up with a loaner that was treated like the dirty ***** she was for a couple of days until they found a problem in our wiring harness. I was repaired but I had that truck back in there several times over the next year and 1/2. I finally dumped on some poor sucker and as far as I know he never encountered any of the problems that I was haveing. Can you believe that?
But since then I have had countless other modes of transportation of many different flavors. Hell I had GM, Ford, pontiac. My brother sells cars out of his own lots and I usually go to him for the straight skinny on whats gonna give the least amount of trouble. He's usually never wrong. I did however venture out on my own and seek a vehicle that I like and have heard great things about. The Dodge Ram. A buetiful silver quad cab sport model. Low miles, it runs out great. Came with all the bells and whistles. I took it. I don't know how I could go wrong with it. I'm finally rolling in style now baby!!!I be adding pics on here soon.

Old 09-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: New to dodge

Welcome to the site.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:15 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Congrats on the truck!!

Dusty

Old 09-23-2006, 09:54 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Welcome to the forum [8D]

Quick Reply: New to dodge