New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to dodge

Old 09-23-2006, 03:00 AM
hubb1018
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to dodge

I haven't owned a dodge since 1989. It was a dakota, a brand new one. It broke down on me and my then 7 month pregnant wife right in the middle of of a very busy intersection. She wanted to kill me for buying it in the first place and I wanted to kill the *** that sold it to me. But neither happened. We ended up with a loaner that was treated like the dirty ***** she was for a couple of days until they found a problem in our wiring harness. I was repaired but I had that truck back in there several times over the next year and 1/2. I finally dumped on some poor sucker and as far as I know he never encountered any of the problems that I was haveing. Can you believe that?
But since then I have had countless other modes of transportation of many different flavors. Hell I had GM, Ford, pontiac. My brother sells cars out of his own lots and I usually go to him for the straight skinny on whats gonna give the least amount of trouble. He's usually never wrong. I did however venture out on my own and seek a vehicle that I like and have heard great things about. The Dodge Ram. A buetiful silver quad cab sport model. Low miles, it runs out great. Came with all the bells and whistles. I took it. I don't know how I could go wrong with it. I'm finally rolling in style now baby!!!I be adding pics on here soon.

Old 09-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: New to dodge

Welcome to the site.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:15 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Congrats on the truck!!

Dusty

Old 09-23-2006, 09:54 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Welcome to the forum [8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to dodge