New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

I AM NEW!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Scrat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I AM NEW!!!!!

Hey all,
My name is chris I am 21 and i live in boston, Ma. I have a '92 Dakota with a 5.2L. Posi rear-end, cold air intake, speed chip, repalced the rear window with sliding glass, interior has 2 12" JL Audio subs and a 1000watt Kenwood amp to power them plus the Pioneer deck. Gauges have been changed to white. I also have a 200watt police siren and 8 head strobe system in the truck (just for fun). working full size lightbar on the roof. I have had it for about a year and love it has original 222834 miles on it and let me tell you runs like new. Will do a wholeshot everytime. Damn I LOVE THE TRUCK. I have had trouble finding upgrades for my year truck and since I Just found out that I will be a father this X-Mas have pretty much stopped building it up. anyway thats my story and i hope you like.

Scrat

aka Chris

Old 08-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Default RE: I AM NEW!!!!!

Oh how I wish I was 21 all over again to get my first drink! Howdy and welcome aboard to the DF...Have fun and enjoy yer stay here!!

Karen

Old 08-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Scrat

thank you tell me about yourself
your vehicle?

Old 08-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the baby!! BIG RESPONSIBILITY... I have a 3 and a half year old son myself. The truck sounds like a champ!! Got any pics of it to share? Hope to see you around here often.

~Amanda

Old 08-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Scrat

Thanks for the congrats and no i dont have anypics since i dont have a digital camera yet!!! will get one soon for the baby though. by the way its a girl. thanks for the warm welcome and i will be here everynight i have been for about a week already so ....

Old 08-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Well My name is Karen. I'm 23 from Port Huron, Michigan (60 miles north of Detroit) I work full-time as a photo manager and am looking for a new job very badly. I enjoy cruising the great outdoors and mudding with friends as well as learning to play fiddle tunes on my violin.

Pretty much my signature below explains all the details about my truck. Only thing that came aftermarket in it was a JVC CD player. According to the manual the truck originally came with only a cassette player.. phew I sure lucked out! If you want to get a closer look at my truck go to the photo gallery link above where I often take pics of my truck in stages. I just recently took one more but still has to be developed yet. But I pretty much just work and go home anymore and hardly go into town anymore. Talk about a dull life![sm=smiley36.gif] Look forward to chatting with you again soon!

Karen

Old 08-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Scrat

i forgot my fav part of the truck..... it has a 3inch cherrybomb muffler out the back with custom pipes by me.

Old 08-04-2004, 12:23 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

NICE! I wanna get tips on my pipes but as it is my parents can hear me like a mile down the road coming...so that means I can't sneak into the driveway in the wee hours of the morning anymore... just idling in I can be heard! Took about 2 years for my flows to break in. I noticed the pipe on the driver side is starting to rattle up and down a bit..may have to have that checked out soon.

Karen

Old 08-08-2004, 03:26 PM
acdc_mex
Professional

Hi, im not very new, but i have questions, like... what does it means the little stars on the left... and the name, like back seat driver???????????