New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey everybody...NewB with pics of my truck...Im betting you havent seen one like this before

Old 02-13-2007, 02:20 AM
FSUNOLE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everybody...NewB with pics of my truck...Im betting you havent seen one like this before

Hey all, wanted to get on the forum to meet some of yall, i live here in florida, go to school at FSU (leave the football jokes out) and love gettin my hands dirty...my trucks been a long road, but a fun one...bought it when i was 15 for a whopping $900, with more Bondo than Joan Rivers.....nedless to say, i got a little carried away...frame off resto, yada yada yada, crate motor, custom interior and the whole 9 yards, with way to many little details to mention...its a 1956 Dodge 1/2 Ton truck and its still not done, but close...here is a few pics from awhile ago, sorry, dont have any up-to-date...its 4 hours away back home because a collegetown apartment complex is certainly not the place to give re-birth to a truck...but you can get the idea, since, the color has been changed to viper blue, and the rear is getting lowered, and gonna off the tires on the back, and get something that looks better, i know, its way to high in the pics...but here she is...
Kyle

Old 02-13-2007, 02:23 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hey everybody...NewB with pics of my truck...Im betting you havent seen one like this before

welcome to the site

that truck looks sweet. I love the ram box you have on there

Old 02-13-2007, 02:25 AM
FSUNOLE
Default RE: Hey everybody...NewB with pics of my truck...Im betting you havent seen one like this before

Appreciate it...had to take 8 inches off, right down the middle of the bed and 4 inches on each side of the tailgate latch to get it to come close to the width size as the cab...a little bit more of a pain than hoped for. Ha!

Old 02-13-2007, 05:36 AM
eleven_sxt

Wow that's impressive. I like that color too.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:13 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Welcome to the forum Nice work [8D]

Old 02-13-2007, 05:58 PM
FSUNOLE

yea, the color is nice, i just didnt like it as much as i thought i would (its amazing how different the paint looks on little test strips) so it was changed to a dark bluish color, it like it alot more!, i'll be sure to post some pics up as soon as i get some new ones

Old 02-13-2007, 06:13 PM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the dodge forum. Sweet truck. Red

Old 02-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Welcome to the site.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:15 PM
ALEXANDHISDODGES

sweet ride
that thing looks sweet in silver, and you say its a lot sweeter now?
wow, i wanna see i wanna see
post pics asap man
and welcome to the site

Alex

Old 02-13-2007, 11:30 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Good looking truck!!

Dusty

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hey everybody...NewB with pics of my truck...Im betting you havent seen one like this before