North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

1987 DODGE RAMPAGE

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 02:35 AM
rcolegrove
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 DODGE RAMPAGE

I AM CURRENTLY WONDERING WHAT I SHOULD START ON ON THE REBUILD OF MY 1987 DODGE RAMPAGE THE BODY IS PIN REALY GOOD SHAPE SOME DENTS AND DINGS AND THE MOTOR IS GOOD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WERE TO START TO BASICLY MAKE IT A NICE REBUILD FOR THE STREET AND FOR SHOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS FAR AS ENGINES TRANNYS DRIVTRAINS AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE THAT IM NEW TO THIS WHOLE THING AND I NEED HELP BAD

Old 10-12-2006, 11:54 AM
rampagekid
Default RE: 1987 DODGE RAMPAGE

dodge only made the rampage form 82-84

Old 10-15-2006, 10:18 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

most people put time and effort into the drive train, ya know mostly chrome and a few good soild parts, strong tranny and a tuff rear end, then thay end up driving a primered veichle for 2 years. then you have people who invest all there money into the body and interior and drive around with a veichle that smokes like a wood stove everytime they leave from a stop light. me on the other hand, have built mostly chevys and one nasty buick grand national, and have found the time to invest in all the needed things to make the rebuild most efficient. you can get a lot of good parts buy looking into swap meets and junk yards, what you can salvage off the veichle would be best. take your time in removing hard to replace items. doing a rebuild is time consuming and tidiest work, but in the long run it will pay for itself. most import have fun, if you start to get frustrated take a break for a day or two then go back to the grind

Old 11-24-2006, 06:37 AM
tomnurse

Hello,
I am sorry that people post info without checking their information better. I have an old rampage here and they were made from 1981-1984. Hope that helps. I would like to find another in good working order for a reasonable price. I got lucky and the last one was only $100.00 canadian.
Good little truck but the 5th gear was completely over the speed limit here.

Quick Reply: 1987 DODGE RAMPAGE