North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

I'm new and looking for a good dealership for service

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 01:49 PM
autoXchick
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm new and looking for a good dealership for service

Hello everyone. I'm Heather. I own a 2000 Durango 5.9 R/T black on black. Its my tow vehicle as well as commuter. I tow my Ford Focus race car and a 18' trailer behind it.

Here is my situation.

I need to find a reputible dealer (Papa's Dodge failed during their phone call). I live in Bristol. I was looking into Modern Motors. I need just an oil change, alignment, balance and rotation. And I wanted them to look at the rest of the truck and see what else needs to be done with it in the near future. I know the front end is making some noise, and the A/C doesn't blow cold anymore. Even after a charge, it only lasts 2-3 days, and doesn't hold a charge.

And I refuse to go to Crowley. (long story, I hate him)

So please if you can recommend someone that will do service on a SATURDAY please let me know.

Thank you

Old 11-25-2006, 02:53 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: I'm new and looking for a good dealership for service

hi heather, i work just down the street from papa,s dodge. if you dont mind traveling up my way to ellington, there is bolles dodge in ellington on rt 83, or the new bolles dodge in stafford on rt 190. but if your just interested in an oil change and a few other stuff. i would go to any sears automotive. i currently use the one at the buckland mall in manchaster. only for tire rotations and alignments.i currently due my own oil changes. they will be able to address your situation on the frt end. and give you a complete inventory on whats wrong. they treat everyone equal, i know of some ladies with trucks that go back to dealers and they give them the run around

Quick Reply: I'm new and looking for a good dealership for service