North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

South Jersey meet? and possible car show?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Moneyman19
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Jersey meet? and possible car show?

Hey all well me and snipingdude been chatting him and me are about hour and half from each other im in Carneys point and hes in sommers point and talking about maybe meeting up and he suggested that maybe if some others wanna meet? im thinking sumwhere in the middle like bridgeton /vineland/millville or maybe sumwhere else?

also near me is a car swap kinda thing that happens and ppl bring there cars out to show and to also sell. ive seen sum nice old muscle cars for sale. if ya'll are interested i will see if we can possilbity join and show off are nice Dodges and might find sumthing for it during the day. im also in the police explorers post down here and we usally work the security and stuff im also the group leader so me walking away and chillin with everyone is a possiblity. if u decide to do this it is a very long day ppl start showing up about 5:30 6 ish in the morning. so if u wanna meet a day ahead of time bring a camper or get a room? this is only an idea though but i just gotta make a few phone calls to see what we can do.

hate to say this but i do beleive the car show is about the middle of march and it is on a good sunday? so if u religous i believe u would know the day im speaking of? if you guys really wanna do this car swap thing i need to know so i can make sum phone calls to let ya know if its gd or not im pretty sure its gd there alot of room

Last edited by Moneyman19; 02-17-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Moneyman19
Captain

bump? sorry if im not supposed to bump just trying to see if anyone is up for it

Old 02-19-2010, 01:38 AM
snipingdude
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Id definitely try to make it man...hope some others might be interested

Old 02-20-2010, 10:32 PM
nygiants

i live farther north.
im about 20 minutes south of trenton. northern burlington county
im interested but wont be getting my dakota till this summer

Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

id be interested if it falls during my spring break from school, but otherwise sundays are no good for me, i have to be back on campus by 600 on sundays

how about a date for it?

Old 02-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm up near NYC in Edison. Depending on the date and location I might go.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Moneyman19
Captain

The meet is on is on palm Sunday? which i looked up so be March 28th. address is 735 Route 40, Woodstown, NJ 08098. ppl do show up early so expect alot of traffic as the dates becomes closer and thoes very interest in going i will have u PM me and i will give out my cell number. i do urge all the do attend to be open minded as there is alot of ppl that show up to this event last year there were ppl from Tennessee that showed up. I do work the event so i will be in a uniform type clothing. but i will be around often. ppl show up about 6 in the morning and the even last into the aftertoon i believe its 3ish ppl are packing up. but good time and im working on getting us a spot and see able to see that its okay to have an area or we might have to show up some cash for a spot im not sure yet if so its not going to be much.

http://www.salemcountyfair.com/map.pdf

Old 02-23-2010, 09:43 PM
jose13b
Veteran

am down Ill even bring out the old lady and kids

Old 03-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Moneyman19
Captain

Hey all I got to see my Cpl last nite, hes going to get me sum information for our "group" it is a swap meet but they do sell sum nice cars as well so why not let a group meet? so if ur interested in seeing what will be there bring sum spending cash there are some people that come from southern states to buy stuff. last year i watch sum people walk out with a engine block on there shoulders... date is march 28th it is a Sunday, if u attend there are food places there, I will like to please all who attend plz be some what nice i know the traffic is very heavy the entire day, route 40 is urged to be shut down and only allow ppl who want to attend in. So if it all works out i urge u to try to be there in the morning i will be out there about 5 in the morning starting to park cars, im also going to ask a friend if i can borrow is 4 wheeler depending on where we are place since i will be try to be with you guys and run sum security and parking details. Should be a really nice day, last year it rained and fog at 5 am till 7 then it was sunny and hot till 4ish is when it was mostly over and not to many ppl left. I do beleive u we will have to pay for a spot or just to park I'm not sure but if so its going to be 10 bucks or less. i'll get more info when i can.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:35 PM
jose13b
Veteran

bump anyone else going

Quick Reply: South Jersey meet? and possible car show?