Ford Family Parking Rule Expanded: DCX, GM, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, VW. etc are verboten

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Ford Family Parking Rule Expanded: DCX, GM, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, VW. etc are verboten

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...602160387/1148

Old 02-24-2006, 03:20 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ford Family Parking Rule Expanded: DCX, GM, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, VW. etc are verboten

Its about time! If your too stupid to figure out if you don't buy what you build it screws you in the long run, too bad! At warren truck about 40 percent of the vehicles are non dcx. This would never fly at warren because most of management does not drive dcx products, and they make the rules. Doesn't apply to me anymore since last friday was my last day. Another 80 people out the door! But hey we are doing great![:@]

Joe

Old 02-24-2006, 03:36 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member
Default RE: Ford Family Parking Rule Expanded: DCX, GM, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, VW. etc are verboten

sorry u lost your job.

Old 02-24-2006, 06:17 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Drive what your job is, interesting concept. Lovin' it too

-Matt-

Old 02-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

Damn Joe, sorry bout that man...[&:]

Old 02-25-2006, 02:29 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Sorry about the job loss, dude. Hang in there.

BTW, I got a letter from my old job at the university concerning my "COBRA" insurance benefits.....one thing I noted was that they said I was eligible for the insurance because I was "terminated for reasons other than gross misconduct" even though I told THEM I was quitting.......

Would this mean I can draw unemployment? I've never used any form of job related benefits since I left the Air Force......

Dusty

Old 02-25-2006, 07:37 PM
whoosh
Champion

That sucks dude. Hope for the best.

"Ford is serious," said Jim Stoufer, the local's president. "We support buying Ford products. It's our livelihood. It's going to be a fight for survival."
'

HaHa Die Bitch.

Old 02-26-2006, 01:35 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

Thanks guys. I'm still in the "job bank", but I'd rather be actually working. Jim I don't think you can because you left on your own. But hey file anyways. The worst they can say is no right? Oh yeah the cobra plan. What a joke when I got hired in at dc 6 years ago they offered that to me because your benefits don't start till 90 days after hire. At that time it was 350 a month for emergency room only care. I worked it out with my old boss to pay him my premium directly for those 3 months. About 250 less a month plus it was full coverage. That cobra stuff is crap!

Sorry Chase I kinda hijacked your thread!

Joe

Old 02-28-2006, 05:25 AM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

DUSTY, you can draw unemployment but if your boss is as an a-hole about it he can fight your case w/ unemployment so you might have to tell them why you quit @ a hearing and then it could get ugly....but if he doesnt then you're ok. But since your reason for quitting is for a dirty squad then you might as well. BTW I have done unemp....twice. It sucks but worth it. You get a big percentage of your pay while you look for jobs. And if you are hired in part-time you can still draw a little unemployment.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

ORIGINAL: jgralka

Sorry Chase I kinda hijacked your thread!
Quite alright... it's not like anyone cares what Ford does anyway...

Quick Reply: Ford Family Parking Rule Expanded: DCX, GM, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, VW. etc are verboten