Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Just messin around

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 12:41 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just messin around

Well on my way home this evening I was cruisin on the highway as usual at around 75. Well as usual I was checkin my mirrors to check traffic behind me. Well when I glanced back I saw a newer eclipse. Well the guy in front of me was not going as fast as me, so I was going to pass him in the right lane. Well before I can do that, some dude in an Audi goes buzzin along me in that lane. I was thinkin "uhh, where did the eclipse go?" There was an eclipse back there somewhere but I think he got off. So anyways the audi went around me on the right. So I downshift to 3rd and take off and go after him. Well I caught up to him pretty quick. Well then traffic slowed down again so we were both just tooling along. Well then there was an opening in the right lane. We both saw it, I'm still behind him, right on his bumper. He goes and I'm right behind him, not losing any ground on him nor really gaining any. Well we both ran it up to around 90. I could of zipped around him on the left but I didn't want to go any faster since that area is notorious for having state cops. Oh well, I just had some fun messin with the audi, he probably would of beat me if were racing for real, but I kept up. I'm not even sure which one it was since it was dark and I couldn't tell. I'm thinking it was the 1.8T A4. Whatever it was, it didn't have tons of get up and go power. Oh well, that was my fun for the night.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:16 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Just messin around

Well at least you got to have some fun.

I've had my fun with a modded Jetta 1.8T before, here is a link to that fun, post #47: https://dodgeforum.com/tm.asp?m=2439...3&key=jettač³Ŗ

Old 10-09-2004, 05:23 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just messin around

I bet that Audi was just playing with you

btw, your avitar looks like somethin' from the X-Files [&:][&:]

-Matt-

Quick Reply: Just messin around