Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Robby Gordon is a Dope

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 09:38 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Robby Gordon is a Dope

Tomorrow is another day. I think more people will be watching to see just how wild things get. But, I've been wrong before....

Old 09-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope Robbie Gordon's trailer falls off the face of the earth somehow...

~Amanda

Old 09-25-2004, 11:43 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

I agree, he's an a**....Makes you wonder how much NASCAR is going to tolerate.....but then again, things like this boost ratings and that's what they were worried about.

Old 10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
joeymagnum

Hey,
That is a bit harsh, remember, that is a Childress team. Robby Gordon is an accomplished race car driver, although it does not seem like it in NASCAR. Yes, he has had his share of wrecks, wild rides and stupid moves (that might have caused wrecks and wild rides), however, he has won in the NASCAR Cup series on a road course and an oval, Busch series, runs the Truck series, not to mention in his regular off-time runs Off-Road races such as the Baja endurance race and SCORE, plus he almost won the IRL Indy 500 (crew chief miscalculated fuel mileage). He also drove for years in CART (Champ Car now) and placed very well in several races. Don't get the wrong idea, I am not a Robby Gordon fan! I just think you should reserve judgement until you know who is involved and their history. Gordon, Robby that is, could be considered a veteran, Biffle, on the other hand, is an upcoming driver in the NASCAR ranks. He has promising abilities and great potential. I wouldn't consider him a veteran, but rather an apprentice with success. Gordon has since apoligized for everything and Mayfield has his own problems. However, Newman might have a chance! Go Dodge (whatever car it is now - have you noticed the new sticker headlights and grills on some of the Dodges in NASCAR?).
Dodge Rules!

Quick Reply: Robby Gordon is a Dope