Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

i had race with mustang.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 06:00 PM
scg87
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i had race with mustang.

LOLZ at this thread!!!!!!

Anyways, OP- you're full of ****. No other way to put it.

First off, you're posts are so full of back-peddling and fantatical made-up crap, there's no way to separate reality from fiction. But just for the sake of the arguement-

1) Equal driver's, any 99 + GT would run away from a Hemi Ram. The New Edge cars ('99-04) are capable of high 13's. The new S197 ('05 up) GT's are capable of low 13's. Either one w/ a halfway competent driver would beat a Hemi Ram. End of Story.

2) An SVT Cobra would rape the holy hell out of any Dodge short of an SRT-10. They were underrated at 390hp by Ford, and actually put close to that to the wheels. So they're actually about 430-435 hp. If wouldn't even be a race. Even the older NA Cobras were 305 hp at the least, and were still capable of low-mid 13's. So again, you're not beating one of these.

3) The only way you beat a Mustang who knew what the f#ck was going on is if it were a Sixxer. And even the new ones are high 14's- low 15's and would give a Hemi a decent run.

So moral of the story is- Save us from your melodramatic, overembellishment of retardedness. Really. You're just making yourself look like a fool. Go do some research, get your facts straight, and come back when you have a story that doesn't sound like a deleted scene from Fast and Furious......[>:][&o]

Old 02-19-2008, 07:29 PM
TheHemi05

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

i almost pissed myself

Old 02-19-2008, 10:04 PM
RAM0447
Professional

Def. had to be a v6. No way a stang...I use to be into stangs a lot...and all my buddies had them. I've driven cobras, GT's, and v6's. Must have been a V6 with one of the saleen body kits with coffee can duals, altezza taillights and perhaps a "305" sticker on the hood lol. Good laugh I must say! The sad part is this guy has more posts than me and has been here a while, I hope he's not serious...

Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 AM
VA4MEDS
Veteran

I just wish he had used the spell checker before posting.

Speed Safely,
AL

Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Importkillaz
Rookie

ORIGINAL: shah 303

i met this guy with mustang earlier today and i was wrong. it is SVT cobra mustang only with CAI and mangaflow. he also had supercharger but weak, supercharger pumping at 3 psi only gave 50 hp. it is around 310 hp. since my grammer was bad and let me revise it. i dont usally drive light. i always shift 2500 to 3000 rpm. when the light turned red so i slowed down to stop. this guy came by and was reving so loud at redlight and was looking at me. i accepted the challenged. when the light turned green and i was losing traction little bit and he had lead but there was a car front of him so he cut front of me and slowed down but i didnt slow down. he wasnt shifting right. i could tell cuz i have a friend that always go to drag races every summer with his EVO mr. i ride with him a lot. i hope this explains more better and make you understand better.

First of all you idiot, the Mustang SVT is rated @ 390hp. The Cobra is actually underrated because dynos show 360-380hp to the wheels.

Secondly, you are the most foolish person I have ever seen on the forums. Go get a vasectomy right away moron. I can see your children ruining this world.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:09 PM
drhoward
Amateur

hhaahahah this guy is awesome!

By the way....not like it matters but they do make blowers for v6 mustangs, I have actually been in one once[8D]

Old 02-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Hardcharger
Professional

dude, its Borat...

Old 04-30-2008, 04:06 AM
ccrunner
Veteran

Holy crap! you guys crack me up so much, especially the one by JimmyDiablo. I think I pulled my face muscles! You guys have no chance against my v12 supercharged stick, it takes up my whole back window, and don't forget the Nitrous Xpress on my driver side.

Quick Reply: i had race with mustang.