Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

i had race with mustang.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 08:30 PM
herring_jerritt
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i had race with mustang.

i beat a stock GT in my hemi sooo it is posable, but there is no way he could beat 400hp

Old 02-18-2008, 09:03 PM
shah 303
Professional

i met this guy with mustang earlier today and i was wrong. it is SVT cobra mustang only with CAI and mangaflow. he also had supercharger but weak, supercharger pumping at 3 psi only gave 50 hp. it is around 310 hp. since my grammer was bad and let me revise it. i dont usally drive light. i always shift 2500 to 3000 rpm. when the light turned red so i slowed down to stop. this guy came by and was reving so loud at redlight and was looking at me. i accepted the challenged. when the light turned green and i was losing traction little bit and he had lead but there was a car front of him so he cut front of me and slowed down but i didnt slow down. he wasnt shifting right. i could tell cuz i have a friend that always go to drag races every summer with his EVO mr. i ride with him a lot. i hope this explains more better and make you understand better.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Pirk56

but that doesnt mean you beat him in a race, you said he slowed down, and even a grandmother driving a cobra, shiftin ****ty would beat a hemi any day of the week, the cobra comes with around 380 hp stock, http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...stang_cobra_r/

the guy you were talkin is full of it, prolly a v6, with duals, that sounded like ***, no way a stock hemi would hang with a cobra

Old 02-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: shah 303
Yeah, raising a bull**** flag here.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:45 PM
CRMRAM
Veteran

ORIGINAL: shah 303

i met this guy with mustang earlier today and i was wrong. it is SVT cobra mustang only with CAI and mangaflow. he also had supercharger but weak, supercharger pumping at 3 psi only gave 50 hp. it is around 310 hp. since my grammer was bad and let me revise it. i dont usally drive light. i always shift 2500 to 3000 rpm. when the light turned red so i slowed down to stop. this guy came by and was reving so loud at redlight and was looking at me. i accepted the challenged. when the light turned green and i was losing traction little bit and he had lead but there was a car front of him so he cut front of me and slowed down but i didnt slow down. he wasnt shifting right. i could tell cuz i have a friend that always go to drag races every summer with his EVO mr. i ride with him a lot. i hope this explains more better and make you understand better.
I thought you would have already given up?
Ok first to point the flaws and change of storyline.1st you said you were at alight then you said you were on the high way? WTF [:-][:-][:-]

Second, you said it was a V6, then a V6 to vV8 conversion, then it was an SVT Supercharged?!?! WTF [:-][:-][:-]

Third, You raced on a public street,I really despise people that do that, putting other people,innocent civilians, in harms way to prove a pointless point.(if that makes any sense,jeeez im starting to talk like you)

Fourth, If he was ahead and slowed down and still was ahead of you, that normally means you lost lol.Just beacuse you pass him doesn't mean you win,especially on a public road where there is no checkered flag at the end.

Fifth, SUpercharged V6?!!?!?!?!? Nuff said

Sixth, You then talked to the guy and he was running 3 PSI of boost?? hmmmmm I dont think 3 PSI of boost equals 400HP lol,well atleast not in MY book.**EDIT** I failed to include,3 PSI will not make you lose ANY traction lol

Seventh, You say you shift at 2500 or 3000, if you have an automatic, you would only be going 30 or 40 MAX shifting at that RPM, and you couldn't do that in a manual you know why???

HEMI's DONT COME WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS!!!!!!

Nuff said

Old 02-18-2008, 10:11 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

I think I believe him. I was in my truck today 05 ctd 5.9 with diablo sport. I put out 8000hp and 12,000 ft lbs torque at the wheels. top speed is 478 mphs and I run 2.5 second 1/4 miles. Anyway this cobra r, zo6 vette, skyline, tt supra, 911 turbo, viper, and a top fuel funny car were all playing on the street. I spanked them all bad. Had the top fuel car by atleast 10 car lengths from one light to the next in a school zone as kids were letting out. I am proud of myself as I never passed 3200 rpms (my redline in the diesel). after the race we all stopped for coffee and donuts. Sorry I do not have pictures. I was with my family coming back from getting groceries. Needless to say the eggs were broken and the bread was smashed from the insane g-force.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:50 PM
CRMRAM
Veteran

ORIGINAL: JimmyDiablo

I think I believe him. I was in my truck today 05 ctd 5.9 with diablo sport. I put out 8000hp and 12,000 ft lbs torque at the wheels. top speed is 478 mphs and I run 2.5 second 1/4 miles. Anyway this cobra r, zo6 vette, skyline, tt supra, 911 turbo, viper, and a top fuel funny car were all playing on the street. I spanked them all bad. Had the top fuel car by atleast 10 car lengths from one light to the next in a school zone as kids were letting out. I am proud of myself as I never passed 3200 rpms (my redline in the diesel). after the race we all stopped for coffee and donuts. Sorry I do not have pictures. I was with my family coming back from getting groceries. Needless to say the eggs were broken and the bread was smashed from the insane g-force.
OMFG that was the most hilarious **** i have ever heared lol I almost drowned in my own spit lol

Old 02-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Pirk56

haha, thats some funny stuff, you forgot that your superchargr gave your another 2k hp running at .5 boost

Old 02-18-2008, 11:11 PM
sddunn2
Professional

I can see ya beating a V6 as I traded my 2002 V6 in on my dodge . The 3.8L V6 is pretty slow I got beat by an older chev cavalier when I owned mine . Boy that was a sad day let me tell ya . If you beat a V8 then hats off to ya but I call BS

Old 02-18-2008, 11:19 PM
j54custom
Professional

When did this forum turn into a comedy forum this is some funny *** sh*t here. I cant stop laughing. Obviously Shah is a 12yr old playing on the computer pretending he knows about cars. I dont know much but I know its BULL SH*T.

Quick Reply: i had race with mustang.