Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Add another one to the list.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 05:55 AM
RT_Driver
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Add another one to the list.

I finally got this loud mouth in his 98 GSX to race me. For the past few weeks now he has been talking. "Your car can't beat mine" "You think your all motor car can beat my turbo, all wheel drive" " How can a Neon beat my Eclipse"[sm=icon_blah.gif] Finally after dodging racing me with stupid excuse after excuse, he finally agreed to it today. And so he couldn't say he wasn't trying or it wasn't a fair race, I even took a passanger to him being alone! From a stand still to the top of 3rd gear was what we decided on. He took me off the line ( Go figure with AWD ) and I passed him half way through second. By the top of third I had a good two cars on him. He said he " missed " second and wanted to race again. I said only if I lose the passenger. Second time out I passed him just after hitting 2nd, and get him by over three lenghts. After beating him twice he said he didn't think a Neon could be that fast. It was after that I told him his car is a Neon with just a few more hundred pounds added. ( Him...[sm=icon_quiet.gif] )

Now I'm just looking forward to not having to listen to him anymore.

Old 12-19-2004, 10:55 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Add another one to the list.

If it weren't for stupid people, the rest of us would be really bored. Thank God for stupid people.

Nice kill, but you're probably going to hear more excuses.

Old 12-19-2004, 06:29 PM
RT_Driver
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHA... That's going in my sig!

Old 12-19-2004, 06:54 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you liked it.

Old 12-20-2004, 05:44 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: RT_Driver
After beating him twice he said he didn't think a Neon could be that fast. It was after that I told him his car is a Neon with just a few more hundred pounds added. ( Him...[sm=icon_quiet.gif] )
Um, that's not exactly true. If his Eclipse were a non-turbo then it would have the 2.0L DOHC engine from the Neon's, but since his is a turbocharged Eclipse it has a 100% Mitsubishi engine. Only the normally aspirated Eclipses have the Neon 2.0L DOHC engine, the turbocharged 2.0L the Eclipses have are all Mitsubishi and have nothing from the Neon or Dodge at all. The same is true for the turbocharged Talon and last gen Laser, which are nothing more than restyled Eclipses, their turbocharged engines are 100% all Mitsubishi.

Go job on thrashing the GSX with your R/T.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: Add another one to the list.