Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

interesting night

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 06:53 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default interesting night

so im headed to hockey last night in the dyNasty...and my exhaust was coming apart...while sitting at a stop light, not paying attention to what was around me, i revved my engine...and i hear this very loud rev back, and a bov...so i glance, over, and back..and ther is a blue STi behind me..revving on me...in my 1992 dyNasty...well, as soon as we pull out he gets around the car next to me, paces me for about 50 feet, and then walks me...good for you...you crushed a dyNasty that wasnt trying...well, we get further down the road, and i see a car weaving in and out through the traffic,..and as he got behind me, i could tell it was a neon...with loud exhaust..so i pulled behind the STi, and when the neon zipped by me, it was an sRT4...at the next light, slightly uphill, i was behind the STi...who never glanced over...the SRT4 would ease forward at very high rpm, with a Nice loud BOV..and let it rock back..over and over...and the STi never looked over, no revving..nothing...the cross lights turned yellow, and the STi started bringing it up...and when the light turned green..the both hit it hard..both cars spun the tires, with the SRT4 spitting out quite a bit of tire smoke, and the STi got out ahead a bit, but by the time the SRT tracked down, it was around the STi...and walked...i obviously wasnt able to keep up...but the neon quickly left sight..and the STi gave up and turned off...the neon tags read soemthing like CSTMPVO...and the STi had like bad sbru...so i continued on my way, and right before i got to the rink, i was sitting at another stop light, with my windows open, because it was in the high 50s last night...and i hear tires squealing, and very loud exhaust...i look over and see 2 cars, going very fast crown the hill from the street on my right...my light had turned green, and i started to pull out but quickly saw that they werent going to stop..so i slowed down...and they didnt...they came off the side road sliding almost side by side, both making a right onto the 4 lane road, both with tires smoking...and guess who...a car that appeared to be the same STi, and a white STi...i didnt even try to keep up with them...and they were out of sight almost immeadiately, but within a minute or so, a heavily decaled-up evo from my local track went flying past me....

i dont know what was going on, but it seemed like an awful lot of activity for december 30th...

Old 12-31-2004, 07:27 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: interesting night

The warm weather brings them out. Its warm here today, all the snow is thawing, I can hear all the fart cans going just sitting here in my apartment. Thats whats going on.

Old 12-31-2004, 08:25 PM
RT_Driver
Professional

So much more action on the east coast than over here.

Old 12-31-2004, 11:06 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

id love to hae a paintball gun..all the ricers that go by...at 11-12 at night dring in first gear to be noticed....id paint them ..not just the cars but the unlucky drivers w/ te windows down

Old 12-31-2004, 11:38 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

BadStratRT, geez, they could make a movie or a least a TV series out of all the stuff that happens to you in your car!! Take notes and find yourself a Hollywood agent!!

Old 12-31-2004, 11:45 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

and the strangest thing is that this happened in one of the more strict police areas.....then again...if i thought about running a red light like that i would get in trouble...

Old 01-01-2005, 06:28 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've seen some cars going at it before, but nothing like that.

Old 01-01-2005, 01:53 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Well I don't know about him...but I was out yesterday evening and I saw so much rice on the loose it wasn't funny. I was out for about 10 minutes and saw so many riced out cars. Some tool in a cavalier buzzed by me with his fart can.

Old 01-01-2005, 02:43 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

its kind of funny because the guy in the Evo runs at my home track, and ive seen him make alot of 16 second runs with his "modded" evo...there have been runs where i think he missed every gear...

Old 01-01-2005, 07:34 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Does he know how to drive? LOL. I only missed one gear when my bushings were messed up. And by miss...it was I couldn't physically get it in gear, took me like a second seriously to get it in gear. Doesn't make for good times racing.

Quick Reply: interesting night