Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Street racing stupidity

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 08:52 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Street racing stupidity

They usually won't ever show up at a track, but when they do it's great to see their rice POS run 16's (if their lucky) and slower. They're the ones that have the four and a half hour reaction times and still stall it somehow even though it's an automatic.[sm=laughat.gif] And they have to drive automatics since a clutch is well beyond their comprehension.

Old 05-07-2005, 06:22 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Fort Myers has a very big race scene. Every Friday are the illegal races in Fort Myers and the ricers show and get their asses handed to them every time. They never show at the track though (Imakolee Race Way).

Old 05-07-2005, 06:08 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my town has a good race seen, few people know where it is tho, even the cops dont know theyre so dumb here but its a very unpopulated strech with few houses, people, and other cars so they picked a goo are to do it

Old 05-09-2005, 07:22 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's a lot that goes on around here as well, there are several different meeting places where they get together to check each others rides out and challenge/bet one another. The one spot that is only a half mile away from me gets completely filled with people and their rides and it's a shopping center parking lot that includes a closed down Big Bear and several smaller shops. There's everything from minivans to trailered full on drag cars numbering in the hundreds and this is just one of several spots around the city that they gather at. I've drove through there when I pick up some food at a resturant there, but I've never bothered to join them.

Quick Reply: Street racing stupidity