Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

riced out jetta killed

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 04:31 PM
87ram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riced out jetta killed

Okay, before anyone gets there hopes up this really does not involve any type of mopar action, but it's still funny. Right now I have my 1987 Power Ram parked and I'm driving a 2003 Sizuki Grand Vitara, I mean a Chevy Tracker. Well, a few of my buddies and I were diving to a town near where I live to go see the movie Four Brothers. Well, before we could head up there we had to stop at the bank to get some money. When we left we pulled up behind a Sentra at a stop light and next to him was a mid 90's Jetta. This had all of the rice accesories that you could think of including the stupid exhaust. My buddies and I thought were going to make fun of the Jetta so we pull up there in my whopping 127hp Tracker I rev the engine and try to instigate the race. The light turns green the Sentra takes off and so does the Jetta. I get up next to the Jetta and floor it, so does the Jetta. We start out bumper to bumper and then I start pulling away. So, finally I beat the Jetta even with the Sentra in front of me. Now don't get me wrong I don't think that my Tracker is cool because of this but it does just prove how stupid ricers are.

Old 08-29-2005, 09:04 PM
HemiMan4451
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: riced out jetta killed

lol nice "kill"

Old 08-30-2005, 09:03 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: riced out jetta killed

Wow! That's just sad on so many levels. Granted the Jetta's are snails, but it had to be a non-turbo to get beat by the "Tracker". Good run over the ricer.

One of the very first runs I had in my SRT-4 was against a turbo Jetta with dual up sweeping fart tips, wheels and it sounded like he had a CAI since I heard his turbo spool up. The only thing I had done to my SRT-4 at the time was my Mopar BOV. I approached a red light, it was around 1AM, and the Jetta was to my right and another car to my left in the turn lane, we were the only cars there at the time. As I approached them as they were sitting at the red light, I had downshifted to slow down so I didn't have to stop since I had seen the light was changing. When I got close to the light it changed so I started to accelerate and when I got between them I shifted gears and the BOV released with it's PSSSSHT. The guy in the Jetta started catching up as we approached a red light, the way he was speeding to catch up to me I could tell he wanted to play. As we waited at the light I was waiting for him to do a ricer rev or something, but he didn't so I was going to see what he does when the light changes. We were the only ones one the road as far as I could tell and when the light finally changed I took off just like I do from a light in normal driving which was slightly before him. Then I hear his turbo spooling hard as the nose of his Jetta gets by my front passenger door, so I was not about to let him get any further and I did the same. I left him soooo far behind so quickly that it looked as if he was accelerating backwards, he was well over a football fields length behind in a matter of seconds. After I slowed down to the speed limit and he eventually caught up to me he came up beside me and gave me a thumbs up, so I did the same in return. Most would be a ***** and flip you off or do a ricer fly by, but he was pretty cool about getting stomped which is rare. That is the only Jetta that has tried me and it's the only one I've ever ran.

Quick Reply: riced out jetta killed