Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

rice night 05!!!

Old 12-31-2005, 04:59 PM
shocker88240
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rice night 05!!!

last night, i had multiple ricers roll up on me, 4 all together. I guess they want to beat a V8 so they can go tell their buddies they beat a V8 (they would leave the part about it being a truck,out)

The first one was a green Grand Am GT with ****** lights and chrome hubcabs. I pull up at a light and this guy is next to me, and i think nothing of it. The light turns green and he takes off, tires squealing and all. He is probably about 2 cars ahead by the time i take off, and we race until i get to his rear bumper and we have to slow down for another stoplight. I pull up next to him and the guy and his passenger are all cheering and laughing. They point forward as if asking "wanna go again" i nod and the light turns green and we take off at the same time, but i get the jump because i got traction immediatly and he squealed his tires. I slowly start to pull away from him till about 80 when im 2 cars ahead of him, then i slow down.

I then go to Oscars and play some 360, but then decide to go on another cruise.

I see a green Integra with a big wing and a fart cannon, and the guy starts following me, and i end up racing him about 5 times, beating him every time, we went from 4 rolls, then we pull up to a light and i roll down my window and tell him "hey man i like your integra" (im biting my lip, trying not to laugh as i say it ) and he says "thanks man, you have a nice truck, its pretty quick" and i reply "meh, its alright i guess" the light turns green and we take off and race to about 80ish at which point im 1 1/2 cars ahead. i shoot him the peace sign, he waves and we part ways

Later on i pull up to a light with a big azz van next to me (the ones with the ladder on the back) and the light turns green and i take off as normal and i hear some tires squealing. I look to see if its the van and i see that it isnt, i then look into my rear veiw mirror and see a S-10 or Sanoma (i never saw which it was) and he quickly get in the lane beside me and floors it, and i do the same, he suddenly stops pulling on me and i slowly start to pull away. I let off around 65 and slow down to see if he wants another piece. Apparently he didnt because he turned off immediatly.

I guess that little race attracted the attention of an old stock honda accord. he pulls up next to me at a light and everytime we get some space to race he guns it, but i hold off because i dont like to race in traffic and dont wanna weave in and out of traffic all fast and the furious style. we finally get side by side where there is no traffic infront of us and we take off from a 35 mph roll, which sucks for me because 1st gear is my strongest one, but i manage to pull him easily anyways.

I then meet up with Oscar and go play some more 360, it was took much excitement for one night.

long story short:
Dakota>Grand Am GT
Dakota>Acura Integra
Dakota> S10 or Senoma
Dakota>Honda Accord

4-0 for the night

im just curious why all kinds of ricers ran up on me like that its like i had a big sticker that said RACE ME on the back of my truck

Old 12-31-2005, 05:08 PM
shocker88240
Professional
Default RE: rice night 05!!!

i forgot to add my disclaimer:

"this story is fictional and never happened as i dont street race nor condone it. Any references to "Derrick" "shocker88240" or his "dakota" are purely fictional"

lol

Old 01-01-2006, 02:33 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: shocker88240
****** lights
you had me at...****** Lights![sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] Good kills!

Old 01-03-2006, 09:48 PM
shocker88240
Professional

i found out at a new years party that the guy in the green integra got arrested that same night for street racing lol

must suck to get beat by a truck and then go to jail [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 01-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, I would have killed myself in jail...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: rice night 05!!!