Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

My 4.7L Ram versus new Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 08:27 PM
DSMxTSi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 4.7L Ram versus new Chevy

I was on my to work the other night when I passed a new white Chevy, or GMC (don't know which cause they're too ugly to look at), on a side road waiting to turn. After I passed by he turns out and comes up behind me pretty quickly, then sits back apparently waiting to see if the light ahead was gonna turn red. The light stayed green so he gets over and keeps my pace after we pass through the intersection. I turn the OD off as I'm waiting for him to go. He guns it then I floor it and pull from him about 1 length then he eventually pulls up to my front door and stays that way till we brake for the oncoming intersection. My Ram is a QC 2wd with 3.92 gears, no mods. I have no idea what the Chevy had for a motor but it was a standard cab and shortbed, didn't appear to be modded either. Maybe it was just a V6 but I hope it was a V8. It was definately not a typical white Chevy work truck, had nicer trim than the work trucks but is still hideous.

Old 01-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Yellow Runner
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 4.7L Ram versus new Chevy

it was prolly a v8 i do you ahve the 4.7 or hemi? i have the 4.7 and i raced my friends chevy 1500 with a the 4.8 in it and i smoked his butt so bad it wasnt even funny haha.

Quick Reply: My 4.7L Ram versus new Chevy