Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Hemi has a few scores now.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 09:08 PM
uhoh
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hemi has a few scores now.

Dead 2003 F250 diesel- long up hill. He was blocking traffic intentionally since I had bikes in the back of my truck and he had bikes in the back of his, yeah, my bikes were a different color than his, and yeah it was a Dodge. He got smoked by me and my brother's 2003 crew cab chevy sonoma.

Honda Accord with a trash can exhaust tip. PUNK! Cut me off, I backed down, road opened up, he got on it at 40 so I hammered down and when I hit 70 he was good 4 lengths back.

2003 Chevy crew duramax. Dumb punk pulled a left lane shoot the gap manuever to the off ramp and took me off the edge of the road. Freakin pissy about it. At the light I was behind him. He knew what was up! A little smoked rolled off his rear tires but before he could even clear the intersection I was already beside him and well on my way to putting his **** back in school.

2002 Cadillac something or another- kind of a cool car but the kids got ahold of it. Yep, cut me off and made me take the emergency lane. Race was on, at 110 the speed limiter kicked in and I had him by 10 lengths or so. At the next off ramp he and his crew tried a little stare down with me as they turned right. Right into the concrete barrier, ouch it was ugly, ha ha.

2003 Chevy extra cab 5.3 4x4, my brothers other truck. Nice truck, just not fast enough.

I think the Dodge will now beat my Ford from 0-60. Might have to give it a go again. Just don't want to be dissapointed again.

Old 04-27-2004, 09:34 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Hemi has a few scores now.

ORIGINAL: uhoh

2002 Cadillac something or another- kind of a cool car but the kids got ahold of it. Yep, cut me off and made me take the emergency lane. Race was on, at 110 the speed limiter kicked in and I had him by 10 lengths or so. At the next off ramp he and his crew tried a little stare down with me as they turned right. Right into the concrete barrier, ouch it was ugly, ha ha.

Are you laughing at a group of people running into a concrete barrier? I hope nobody was hurt...that's a bit cold blooded, dude. BTW, failure to stop and render aid is a felony here in Texas and many other states.....hope for your sake nobody got your LP.....

Old 04-28-2004, 03:56 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

If they cut me off, raced me, stared at me, and then hit a fence I'd laugh too. I'd most likely stop and make fun of them.

Old 04-28-2004, 11:17 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are cold blooded.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:08 PM
uhoh
Rookie

Ha ha some of you need to have a beer and chill out. The little POS was doing all of about 3 mph after taking the off ramp and while turning right onto the road. Since he was more interested in me then the road he hit the barrier with the side of the car. He was quite lucky that he didn't pull out into traffic and cause a real accident. Oh well, it was funny as hell. Nothing like being run off the road then have the perp do damage to their own car, actually their parents car. ha ha

Old 04-28-2004, 05:24 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Big difference between a concrete barrier and a fence!!!!! I'd probably laugh at that as well.......[sm=lol.gif]

Old 04-29-2004, 01:58 PM
lawntycoon
Professional

I have seen them type of kids "pozin" in front of their friends....the loss hurt them just as bad as the guard rail. hehehe glad they are ok though!

Old 05-04-2004, 03:46 PM
brderj
Veteran

I hate people. I'm glad you beat them and I'm glad they got their car dinged up, they deserve it! Now I don't wish major harm on anyone but if major harm had a 1-10 scale and 10 being the worse but not death. You know body cast. I would wish a 7 on some a$$clown who cut me off then tried to act hard. Total the car and some brusied ribs or something, that would make my day. Cold blooded or honestly fair, lol.

Quick Reply: Hemi has a few scores now.