Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

05 dakota vs 96 intrepid (both modded)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 10:04 PM
shocker88240
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 dakota vs 96 intrepid (both modded)

well i was cruising around last night and i saw this girl i know (i used to work with her) she drives an older Intrepid and ive raced her once when i was stock and once again when when i had just gotten my exhaust. Im driving behind her for a few blocks before i realize that its her. I also notice she has a nice little fart cannon sticking out the back end...so i catch up and get beside her.

She says whats up and we talk for a good 10-15 seconds when she says "we need to race again" I oblige.

i honk thrice and we both punch it...im instantly ahead a good car (or in this case...truck) and continue to pull on her until i decide that she has had enough and i let off. We **** around a bit more and its the same results everytime. We part ways and i continue on my quest for rice. I find it....and ALOT of it

first an older neon...like really old...the oldest body style. There is some wankster lookin white kid (looks about 10 yrs old) with some neon "thing" on his dash and his g/f sitting in the passenger seat. We are driving...me in the left lane, him in the right, we hit a stop light and i take off normally (letting it shift at about 3k) and i guess he thought i was racing, because he was PUNCHING it and didnt pass me until about 35. This pissed me off...i dunno why, maybe its because i HATE ricer flybys (especially when im not even racing). so i go on the hunt to catch up to him, which wasnt hard because he got stuck behind traffic and my lane was clear as day. i drive by him and he finally gets an opening and starts to follow me. I get past all the traffic with nothing but empty roads ahead for miles and he eventually gets free from traffic and gets into the opening and PUNCHES IT....like 10 cars back...i cant tell he is punching it until i see him gaining fast...he gets about to my rear bumper and i punch it and he suddenly stops gaining so fast...he gains to about a bumper ahead of me and then he loses ground and i pull away... no ricer fly-by for you my friend....didnt you see the "no ricer fly-by zone" sign? apparently not....he then gets behind me and turn off as soon as possible.

i drive to mc donalds and let my buddy get some food and while we are waiting in the drive through line, we see a "rice-meet" 1 saturn (the "fast looking ones" probably a 96-98) a white celica, an old talon (not the fast kind...the N/A non-AWD one) and a nissan x-tera. we are minding our own business and they decide to leave...the saturn pulls out then shifts it to D (i can tell it was an automatic) and punches it...effectively letting him do a "burnout" i laugh at it and rev up at him...trying to get his attention

that is until i see him do a wanna be power slide around the drive-through line...almost hiiting a parked car and flying out of the parking lot...the other ricers follow shortly. We eventually get our food and i am on a misson to find these kids and wipe the streets with them. (thank god we live in a small town) i eventually see them at sonic (the hot spot for late night ricers) and i see the x-tera leaving...and this is the only one i care to get a piece of....maybe it would be a challenge....WRONG...i catch up to him and stay right beside him til he gets the drift and see's that i wanna run him. so he punches it first and i punch it very soon after...i immediatly jump 1 truck on him and slow down because i see lights flashing ahead. he passes me and then i see his saturn buddy come up behind me and pass me and go get side-by side with the x-tera...they race...and are dead even...i laugh and then go about my way

i then see another riced out old *** neon..same bodystyle as the other one...except this one has a wing and a fart cannon and a big sticker reading "UNDERGROUND SHADOWS" he is behind me and i see a honda next to me with a bodykit...we hit a light, and my buddy is talking to the honda guy and i look in my rearview mirror to see the "US Neon" slam on his break and narrowly avoid running into my back end...again...i get PISSED OFF..

i finally get a piece of him after follwing him and his buddies for an hour...i beat him like nothing..and i go home

now i dont ALWAYS win either...remember that honda with the body kit...i raced him...he has NAAAAWWWZ...he pulls away very slowly...wasnt very impressive to say the least, but it can actually beat a truck, so ill give him props

long story short..

Dakota-4
neon-0
US Neon-0
modded intrepid-0
nissan x-tera-0
Nitrous Honda-1

my disclaimer:

All information contained in this post or any post made by the fictional character "Shocker88240" or his "Dakota" are for entertainment purposes only and does not represent the opinions or beliefs of any real person including any reference to a Derrick. Any resemblances to a real person or event is strictly coincidental.

By reading this post you agree with the terms and conditions above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth herein, DO NOT read my posts.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:28 AM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Default RE: 05 dakota vs 96 intrepid (both modded)

Congradulations you beat ****ty cars. If the Neon was a 95 It would have kept up with you, but I doubt those cars were even taken care of. Mine would have atleast stayed with you but nice that killed rice. Let them know their place.

Old 02-17-2006, 03:30 AM
shocker88240
Professional

i hate ricers, so if they try to race me....i oblige, im only human after all

Old 02-17-2006, 04:01 AM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

lol I killed a 95 Mustang 3.8 tonight. The kid just laid his head on the steerwheel and shook it. Boy it was nice.

Old 02-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL That's all I have to say is LOL...

Quick Reply: 05 dakota vs 96 intrepid (both modded)