Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 12:14 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charlotte, NC

wondering if there are any racers here in Charlotte? im not exactly askin this for myself (with a bone-stock Ram) but a buddy of mine with an Integra. anyone on here live/race in charlotte?

Old 03-07-2006, 01:00 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain
Default RE: Charlotte, NC

This question does not surprise me from someone who has "Git-R-done" in their signature block.

If you are asking a question about street racing (which is illegal if you are confused); why mention some other place you might of heard about? If your buddy can't find out by just talking to a few people then maybe he doesn't need to know.

Old 03-07-2006, 01:53 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

im not particurally asking where. just wanna find someone in my area to talk to about it. chill man. if the post/thread doesnt apply to you then why not just leave it alone instead of bothering someone else?

and the part about it being illegal..... yes i know it is. do you NEVER break the law? haha especially with a 300zx and a srt-4.... two uber fast cars

Old 03-07-2006, 02:27 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

I am not mad at you at all and I am not being self-ritous. I am guilty as anyone but at the same time I would not start a discussion about it on an open forum. I could tell you guys a story about something that happened where I live because people were discussing street racing on an open forum and I promise you would never bring up discussions about location again.

Old 03-07-2006, 03:38 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

alright i understand what your sayin now. i edited it out. sorry for the misunderstanding. and btw im so jealous- srt-4, 300zx, AND a 351 mustang?? daggum....

so anyways IS there anyone on here who lives in charlotte?

Old 03-07-2006, 05:41 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

ORIGINAL: muddy_blue_dodge

alright i understand what your sayin now. i edited it out. sorry for the misunderstanding. and btw im so jealous- srt-4, 300zx, AND a 351 mustang?? daggum....

so anyways IS there anyone on here who lives in charlotte?
To make a long story short.....A small task force monitored all the local forums and probed around where street racing was taking place. Needless to say the police showed up one night and handed out 61 individual tickets. 17 people lost their licenses for a year. 2 people were charged with reckless endangerment along with other fines and penalties. Over 10 cars were impounded. Not cool.

Thanks for the compliment. I actually just sold the Mustang so I should take it off my sig. 12.7 in the 1/4 with out much done to it. Although not real impressive, it could easily be daily driven if you have a lot of extra gas money, lol. The Z is a nice road track car. Mine is not very fast compared to some but very quick on a road course. The SRT-4 is my grocery getter.

http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=300z0022lq.jpg

Old 03-13-2006, 02:24 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

NICE! I love the T-top!

Old 04-20-2006, 03:41 AM
kOnO
Rookie

Two weeks ago I bought my Charger Daytona from "Lake Norman Dodge" near Charlotte. But I live down 85 a bit near Greenville SC......
could meet you at the state line some time for a quick run except the cops are always hiding out around exit 1.

I think they have a speedway there somewhere in Charlotte

kOnO

Old 04-20-2006, 12:15 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

haha- no thanx..... this post startd out kind of sarcastic anyways. and by 'speedway' are you talkin about Lowes or the dragstrip in rockingham?

Old 04-25-2006, 09:08 AM
kOnO
Rookie

You Got 2?

How far to Rockingham?

kOnO

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC