Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

going racing tonight

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 10:57 PM
shadowzform
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default going racing tonight

history:

Well when i was back in high school I kept having problems with this one guy who kept ******* me out all the time about my dodge ram because I bought me one on Nov. 11 around the same time his DADDY bought him his f150 that he didn't want. (he wanted a dodge lol). Well one day our arguments got real bad that we decided to race after school. My 4.7 QC 2wd versus his 4.6 4x4 regular cab. Needless to say I beat him. (lol the security of knowing your going to win a race comes with having that ram emblem on your steering wheel.) I knew i was giong to win anyway. So i come back to school the next day and he tells everyone he beat me. He was the popular guy so everyone believed him. I asked to settle this again in front of everyone and he didn't comply because he knew he wouldn't win. He eventually admitted it and said it was only because he had a 4x4. I said "quit whining bch because i have a QC so were basically evened-out". Of course he argued that 4x4 slows you down more than a QC and i swung my fist at him at school that day to shut him up. Got written up. anyway he brought his mom's v6 explorer to school one day and beat me 0-40 (which was humiliating) but once i started catching up he braked and acted like "ha! the race is over" i was like wtf bch you didn't race! 0-40 is not a race! anyway the smack talk continued until school ended

yesterday:

saw him working at the local gas station and decided to show off my pipes to him. Of course he had people there with him and talked smack again. He said "oh yea? well i also modded mine too, i got a k&n drop-in filter" I was rolling laughing about that time i was like "wtf man a drop in filter won't help your POS Ford beat me." (he doesn't know i have one too.) Anyway he challenged me again for tonight... and I can't believe I'm going to have to beat him for the 15th time. What a douchebag!

When will FORD drivers ever learn? FORD MEANS F'ED ON RACE DAY.

FORD=

F'ed
On
Race
Day

(oops just realized i put this in the wrong section of the forums) sorry guys

Old 06-25-2006, 03:37 PM
MoparMan00
Veteran
Default RE: going racing tonight

sooooooooooooo, how was it, how bad did u beat him???

Old 06-25-2006, 05:28 PM
clean_sx
Record Breaker

[sm=WTFsgign.gif] what a retard ( i like to use those emoticons )

Old 06-25-2006, 11:00 PM
shadowzform
Veteran

I thought i didn't even need to say I beat him lol. He pulled his typical jerk-move last night and as i was a truck length ahead of him like not far into the race, he puts on brakes and turns a block. The funny part is i chased him home, bugging him the whole way there, and he had a couple of friends with him too that got to see him get owned by a dodge!

Old 06-26-2006, 12:35 PM
freedom

This is why you save the smack talk until after the race.... it just gets more embarassing if you talk smack before and get beat down....

oh and
(lol the security of knowing your going to win a race comes with having that ram emblem on your steering wheel.)

hehehe just messing with you

Quick Reply: going racing tonight